Home Page Home Page Newsletter Contact Us Get A Quote Personal Insurance Business Insurance Life Insurance
Get A Quote



            Those renting the property on which they operate their small businesses will likely need “business renters insurance.” Usually part of a business insurance package,  this type of coverage provides liability protection from any lawsuit that could occur as a result of a visitor or an employee becoming injured or suffering any property damage  while on the premises. Property and building policies also cover any damage that the business owner, his or her guests, or employees may cause the business rental property. If an employee causes damage to the rented building, the business owner is covered by the insurance. Business asset and equipment policies are available that cover damage caused to the rental property by a business-owned piece of equipment. 

Posted 9:37 AM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version
JED Insurance and Financial Service Agency, Inc I 30 Mechanic St. Ste 5 I Foxborough, MA 02035                                                 Powered by Insurance Website Builder
Privacy Policy  &  Terms of Use     


© Copyright 2013 J.E.D. Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.



Home Page About Us Our Services Newsletter Get A Quote Contact Us Home Page Like us on Facebook LinkedIn